Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Last week was a bit relaxed. I took a break from the office work a bit and had to go back to being a student again... fortunately I didnt write any test or exam (I hate the most),which makes architecture my favourite because most of the time it is just practicals. But we visited a school that we are  going to be doing our MIP reality project as the class of CPUT 2nd year over the mountains of Strand a couple of Ks from George. I was the first to get to the site which which gave me an oppotunity to take clear pictures of the school(site) without my fellow classmate's funny faces all over the show, All I did was take pics of the little  disadvantaged kids rather (:
However, the presentation of my hub didnt go so bad. I just have to include some ideas from my lecturers for my portfolio submission and then all will be up to point.
Home is where my mind is right now, and the good part is I got atleast a two days leave to attend some important ceremony back home... 'there aint no place like home' ...
This week at the office has been good, I learnt a lot and got my supervisor to sign my logsheet for the first time in 3 months...'great'... I'm glad he could still write good comments about me though ,yet I have not been so much of an impact at the firm as yet but soon to be. I leant how to use a Tripod today (feeling like aprofessional already). My colleagues are the best. Big Up to Allen Darren, Ian Gordan and Asiphe Ntanjana... You guys are the Best...

Cheers.

No comments: