Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

BUSIEST WEEK EVER!!!

I have came to a stage where I have realized that working in the architectural profession isn't so easy.#Not complaining though, rather appreciating the challenge# (Having an attitude of gratitude and putting away the pride because it will slide me to a position where I will feel less satisfied)
My supervisor is gone for a 3 week holiday, so most of the projects he was dealing with have been handed to my student colleague and I. 2 Directors and one Senior Architect have been relying on me most  this whole week. (I have been their Cad Monkey). What ever they wanted drawn on Cad was handed to me.
There is this Blue Downs project that is currently under construction, The contractor and Engineers have been having some problems with the understanding of some drawings and I had to fix them in addition my Director and I redesigned the Huge North Entrance wall which had to be drawn on AutoCad and Sketchup  and had to prepare detail layout including the 3D views of which I submitted today.
However, there is more than just that I also did a stage design for the Stellenzicht Sec. School which I am currently working on and also have to do the documents for the school renovation which are due sometime next week and will have to be ready for tendering.
It has been quite a busy one, but nothing can be better than experience at this stage and that is exactly what I am getting. There more the pressure, the more I grow in knowledge and the more I don't go for lunch is the more I starve...

Good day, thanks for Reading... #loving this life to bits.

No comments: